Upholstery Cleaning Twin Falls ID
Rug Cleaning Twin Falls ID
No matter what kind of furniture you may have in your home, if you’ve had it for a while, it’s probably taken a silent beating from regular use, whether you’ve noticed it or not. Add children or pets and you may notice much more obvious wear to your furniture, along with plenty of stains. Fortunately, you don’t have to resign yourself to having dirty furniture forever. We’ll take care of upholstery cleaning in Twin Falls, ID for much of your household furniture:
- Sofa cleaning: Your sofa is probably one of the most-used pieces of furniture in your house—and it probably looks like it. Whether you’re dealing with stains from spills, grubby pet paws or kids who weren’t as clean as they said they were, let Bryan’s Carpet Cleaning work our magic.
- Recliner cleaning: If you love your recliner, you probably like to enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning or tea at night, reading the paper or a favorite book. Let us help you keep your favorite chair looking its best by providing quality cleaning services using the finest products and our consummate professionalism.
- Rug cleaning: Your rugs likely see a lot of traffic as it is, and the more people and animals there are in your home, the harder it can be to keep the rugs clean. When vacuuming every day has started to wear you out and no longer yields the results you need, call Bryan’s Carpet Cleaning and let our team handle it.
- Furniture cleaning: Any upholstered furniture, from loveseats and ottomans to covered benches and more, can benefit from professional cleaning every once in a while. Don’t toss that old piece of furniture just yet—sometimes a good cleaning is all your furniture needs to look as good as new.
Call Bryan’s Carpet Cleaning at (208) 731-3305 for high quality upholstery and rug cleaning in Twin Falls, ID. Your family will notice the difference, your guests will appreciate it and your
furniture will look better than it has in years.
- Upholstery cleaning: When you hire us for upholstery cleaning, our goal is to remove normal soiling without changing the color, texture or finish of a fabric. Before cleaning, you should tell the technician how old the furniture is, if you have used any spotters or cleaners on it yourself, and whether the piece has ever been reupholstered.
- Pet concerns: As more and more people own pets, safe and effective chemicals used in the removal of pet stains keep getting better and better. We always use the best products available, and are usually able to achieve great results. In the rare cases in which we think we won’t be able to perform a job to our high standards, we promise to be upfront and tell you beforehand.
Whenever you schedule an appointment to have your floors cleaned, please remember to prepare your home accordingly by arranging to have furniture and other belongings moved. We also provide window washing and car, SUV and trailer upholstery cleaning. Call Bryan’s Carpet Cleaning at (208) 731-3305 to learn more!
Map of Twin Falls
Monday: 12:00AM – 12:00AM
Tuesday: 12:00AM – 12:00AM
Wednesday: 12:00AM – 12:00AM
Thursday: 12:00AM – 12:00AM
Friday: 12:00AM – 12:00AM
Saturday: 12:00AM – 12:00AM
Sunday: 12:00AM – 12:00AM
Our Services Include:
- Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning Service
- Carpet Cleaners
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaner
- Furniture Cleaning
- Minor Flood Restoration
- Carpet Cleaning Service
- and much more!